Welcome to the Spanish National Institute for Aerospace Technology (INTA) Proving Ground & Simulators website.
INTA is an accredited laboratory of the Spanish Ministry of Industry approved for testing under national, European and international legislation.
The Proving Ground & Simulators department belongs to the Proving Gound & Mobility Group (GPM) of the Spanish National Institute for Aerospace Technology (INTA).
- On this web site, you can find the variety of tracks, simulators and other services we offer, along with their rates.
- You can ask for a visit by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to request a non-binding estimate, please send an email to email@example.com specifying:
- The facilities you wish to use.
- The venue date (or altenatives).
- You can check our Terms & Conditions for further information.
You can see the Proving Ground and Mobility Group R&D and education proyects thorught its:
Other automotive related facilities inside INTA are:
- Laboratories of fuels and lubricants.
- Emissions testing laboratory, power and fuel consumption.
- Mechanical Testing Facilities bodies and components.
- Laboratories for testing of systems for active and passive safety.
All of them belongs to the Centre for Testing and Certification of Vehicles and Transport Safety Technology (CESTT) of INTA. Visitwww.inta.es for more information.
Pistas-INTA is exclusively managed by INTA staff, in no case by third parties.
You cand find us in the Where we are section.
In the multimedia section you can find multiple images, videos & documents regarding our facilities.
For more detailed information, go to Terms & Conditions.
You can contact us directly by calling:
Phone: (+34) 91 520 15 82
Fax: (+34) 91 520 16 42